Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan G Eli-Phillips has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jonathan G Eli-Phillips has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Jonathan G Eli-Phillips has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jonathan G Eli-Phillips is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
when i meet dr phillips for the first i did not know what to expect but after i have known him for 3 years i realize i made the best in choosing him as my OBGYN doctor. at first i was weary of a male OB but dr phillips prove me wrong. he is caring and compassionate, always there for his patients. i like the fact that he spends time with his patients and answers all my questions. he is indeed very smart doctor and very respectful of his patients.
dr phillips is an exceptional doctor, i went to his office and i arrived when they were about to close i was told by the front staff to reschedule my appointment, however dr phillips told them he will see me. He was very compassionate and understanding of my situation and time constrains. Its rare to find such doctors these days. He sure will remain my doctor
26 Years Experience
Odessa National Medical University
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Jonathan G Eli-Phillips accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWca Hospital, 207 Foote Ave, Jamestown, NY
Dr. Jonathan G Eli-Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamestown, NY.