Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan D Emery has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Ovarian Cysts
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Hydatidiform Mole
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Genital Warts
- Child Birth
- Yeast Infection (Vulvovaginal Candidasis)
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I saw Dr. Emery a few months ago, for irregular bleeding that I was having. The staff was very professional, and courteous. The waiting room, and office were clean. The only issue I had with my entire visit, was that I had a long (half hour) wait. However, as soon as I got into Dr. Emery's office, he apologized, and explained that he had an emergency to tend to. He was very professional and caring throughout my entire appointment. He explained possible reasons for my condition, and all the methods he would use to find a diagnosis. After all initial testing came back normal, he had me back for a follow up visit; and again, explained how he he would try to diagnose and treat me. His explanations were very thorough, and easy for me to understand. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a caring and competent ob/gyn!
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Emery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. Jonathan D Emery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCleveland Clinic Willoughby Hills Family Health CT, 2570 Som Center Rd, Willoughby Hills, OH
Dr. Jonathan D Emery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willoughby Hills, OH.