Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan Fellus
Dr. Jonathan Fellus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West New York, NJ, with other offices in West Orange, NJ and Hoboken, NJ (and 5 other locations). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Fellus is affiliated with Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation - East Orange, Kessler Care Center, Cedar Grove and Kessler Care Center. Dr. Fellus has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan Fellus has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Jonathan Fellus has the following 11 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Showing 5 of 17
Dr Fellus is a GREAT physician and can see more logically into "Mental Health" issues than Many of todays doctors. He should be respected as a rare find.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Fellus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation - East Orange
Kessler Care Center, Cedar Grove
Kessler Care Center
Kessler Institute For Rehabilitation
Kessler Inpatient Rehabilitation - East Facility
21 Years Experience
UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonathan Fellus in this video.
Dr. Jonathan Fellus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West New York, NJ.