Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan S Jaivin has the following 2 specialties
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jonathan S Jaivin has the following 8 expertise
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Foot Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Jonathan S Jaivin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
He will charge Medi-cal and the patient. Even after he was warned of this illegal act in a certified letter which he signed and accepted, he still has the audacity to send me a bill. Do you know what I do with it? I send it to the police station and file a police report every month. Keep doing it mister Jaivin, as you're helping me gather more and more evidence and proof of your illegal behavior. You are going to prison very very soon. And for the rest of you contemplating whether he is good not, not only does he suck, he also has no values and ethics. He is a criminal. I wouldn't trust him at all. If you can't follow the laws of our country, how can you be a good person? You can't.
He told me he accepts Medi-Cal. And now sends me a bill every month for $550. Dr. Idiot Jaivin, don't you know it's illegal to charge a Medi-Cal patient????? Continue billing me, I am gathering more and more evidence every month to put you in prison. Don't you know not to mess with the government???? Or do you think it's ok to bill a Medi-Cal patient???? If I were you, I would forget the bill. Aint gonna happen. Otherwise, if you dare to to do anything illegal, I will make sure you find yourself in prison for a very very long time. I promise this online. Let's not forget you misdiagnosed me as well. You were way off mister.
He paid to remove all the truthful comments about him, because they were negative. This so-called Jaivin is incompetent. Has no people skills. He was so rude to me during my appointment. Very impatient. He doesn't deserve any of the awards from vitals.com. If you want a real orthopedic surgeon, go to Cedars-Sinai. That's where all the real doctors are at who deserve awards from vitals.com. Otherwise don't even bother with this crazy Jaivin. He wanted to inject cortisone into my fractured talus bone instead of casting me. How dumb can one be? Apparently, Jaivin is beyond dumb. It's unfortunate vitals.com is endorsing such a bad doctor. I'm not even a doctor and I knew that's not the propert treatment. Luckily for me, I found a really good doctor who knows this idiot and said "James, I should call you Dr. James from now on because you are smarter than an orthopedic surgeon." Shook my hand and said, go tell everyone about this bozo so they won't waste their time with him.
I call this so called doctor Dr. Eh-dee-ma, because that's his favorite word. The entire time during my visit he kept saying I have eh-dee-mah in my ankles. I'm not American so he kept correcting my prounciation of this word. Most doctors wouldn't care. But this guy does. He doesn't know anything else about ankles so he decided to correct my prounciation of this word instead of treating my fracture. I had two fractures but this dumb-dumb called them eh-dee-ma. He has the audacity to bill me $550 per month for misdiagnosing me and for acting like a biggot! I guess when you don't have blonde hair and blue eyes, some doctors don't care to spend time where it matters, ie examining my ankle. Some biggots and racists are just more concerned about correcting your pronunciation, which is irrelevant. Dr. Eh-Dee-Mah, you need a slap in your face for how you mistreated me. Grow up!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Dr. Jonathan S Jaivin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCenter for Orthopedic Surgery, 6815 Noble Ave, Van Nuys, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonathan S Jaivin in this video.
Dr. Jonathan S Jaivin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Van Nuys, CA.