Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan C Koning MD
Dr. Jonathan C Koning, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with other offices in Frisco, TX and Plano, TX (and 1 other location). He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan C Koning has 4 locations
7710 Mercy Rd Ste 424
Omaha, NE 68124
6957 W Plano Pkwy Ste 2300
Plano, TX 75093
6957 W Plano Pkwy Ste 2100
Plano, TX 75093
Book Online Now
Dr. Jonathan C Koning has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Jonathan C Koning has the following 6 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jonathan C Koning - Posted on March 22nd, 2018
they don't answer the phone.
9 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Jonathan C Koning Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jonathan C Koning is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Omaha, NE.