Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan M Roberts
Dr. Jonathan M Roberts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jefferson City, MO. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with Ssm Health St Marys Hospital Jefferson City. Dr. Roberts has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan M Roberts has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Jonathan M Roberts has the following 8 expertise
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Endocrine Disorders
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Breast Diseases
- Liver Diseases
Dr. Jonathan M Roberts has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I highly recommend this dr. On my first visit, he spend over an hour with me going over my condition and answering my questions. We were with him so long that the other office staff had left, but we never felt like he was rushing us. He did my surgery a few days later and after the surgery, he came back to the recovery room and held my hand for a few seconds -- how nice is that? -- and told me the surgery went really well. The ONLY bad thing I have to say is that if you have an appt with him, get raedy to wait a little while because he frequently runs behind. However, he is well worth the wait.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Roberts is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Jonathan M Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJefferson City Medical Group, 1241 W Stadium Blvd Ste L100, Jefferson City, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonathan M Roberts in this video.
Dr. Jonathan M Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jefferson City, MO.