Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jonathan E Pasko has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Jonathan E Pasko has the following 9 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jonathan E Pasko has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jonathan E Pasko is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I've been taking my son to Dr. Pasko since he was born. He is 4 now and I have to switch his doctor because I can never get an appointment when needed. My son had a really bad rash and I was told that they couldn't get him in until 2 months later. What was I expected to do with my sons rash for 2 months? Dr. Pasko is never in his office. He is either on vacation or overbooked so badly that you can't get an appointment. If you are lucky enough to get an appointment, you have better clear your calendar for the day because you are going to be there waiting a long time. Dr Pasko and is nurses are nice but his receptionist isn't very friendly at all.
I'll start by saying Dr. Pasko was a very nice guy. However i was his pt. for a couple of years and only saw him a handful of times. His hours of operation are few and far between. The last straw was when i arrived 5 min before my appt.; 3 HOURS later i left his office. This is unacceptable if you're feeling well i cant imagine had i been sick. Not the dock for me, i should have sent him a bill for MY time.
I left Dr. Pasko several years ago do to the amount of wait time. I returned to him a year ago. The wait time has improved greatly. He never makes me feel rushed and always listens to what I have to say. I was just in the hospital I have been in the hospital twice in the past year and he has always taken the time to see me inpatient. He even took the time to see me inpatient the afternoon he returned from his vacation.
I have been going to this doctor for about a year. Nothing but a huge wait, angry people in the waiting room because they have been there so long. I see receptionists get yelled at daily because they mess up appointment times and make you wait so long. their RX refill line is also a joke. Iv been waiting over a week for my medicine to get called in, I call doctor to see what happened and they are CLOSED on a normal business day again for the fourth time iv needed him this year. Just don't waste your time going to this doctor. All the stress this office causes isn't good for sick people.
22 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Jonathan E Pasko accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJonathan E Pasko Md Pc, 730 N Macomb St Ste 324, Monroe, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonathan E Pasko, MD - Internal Medicine in Monroe, MI, in this video.
Dr. Jonathan E Pasko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, MI.