Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan R Moore Sr has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Jonathan R Moore Sr has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 13
When is the last time you went to a doctors with an appointment and did not wait 45 minutes to a hour to actually see the doctor. At American Family, I was a walk-in (as it is a walk-in clinic), they had me with the nurse within 5 minutes, talking with the doctor within 15 minutes or arriving, did lab work and had me out the door within a hour. Doctor Moore was extremely friendly and actually listened to list (I do not like going to the doctors, so I will usually list everything in one visit). Its been a long time since I've been to a doctor that actually covered everything on my list! Great service. Would definitely recommend this clinic and Dr. Moore.
Dr. Jonathan R Moore Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAmerican Family Care-Greystone, 5410 Highway 280, Birmingham, AL
Dr. Jonathan R Moore Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.