Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonathan L Sollender has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Dupuytren's Contracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Sollender spent a total of 5 minutes with me for $482.52. He looked at my x-rays (hand), gave me my options and sent me on my way. I was in a lot of pain and he prescribed Vicodin which ended up making me sick. I called to inform him of this and requested Percocet as that had worked much better with no ill effects. He refused so I got to spend the next 4 days in pain until I decided to get another opinion from a very highly regarded hand surgeon. It turned out I didn't need surgery at all. Evidentally Dr. Sollender was upset at not having the income from my unneeded surgery. It was a workers comp case and I gave all the information to the assistant and assumed we had parted ways but just received a collection agency letter for $482.52! Thanks Doc :-) Your a true asset to the medical community.
If this was a workers comp claim, as alleged, and proper info was provided to the office, you would never see a bill...so how is it you saw a $482.52 bill? Likely a complete fabrication of events. The fact that you were sent to collections is a strong indicator that you had no worker's comp claim at all. Couple that with your outrageous amount of $482.52 and I raise the BS flag on you. My charges are always whole dollars, no pennies. If you got personally billed for a valid worker's comp claim, that is illegal, so your case and complaints wreaks of lies....Dr. Sollender
29 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1989
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Jonathan L Sollender accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAurora Plastic Surgery, 1411 S Potomac St Ste 310, Aurora, CO
Dr. Jonathan L Sollender is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.