Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jonathan A Waxberg
Dr. Jonathan A Waxberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Canaan, CT. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Waxberg is affiliated with Stamford Hospital, Yale New Haven Health Greenwich Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Waxberg has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jonathan A Waxberg has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Jonathan A Waxberg has the following 16 expertise
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Laser Surgery
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urinary Incontinence
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
Dr. Jonathan A Waxberg has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jonathan A Waxberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Waxberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
St Francis Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJonathan A Waxberg Md, 77 Overlook Dr, New Canaan, CT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonathan A Waxberg in this video.
Dr. Jonathan A Waxberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Canaan, CT.