Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jonel M Dershem has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Genital Warts
- Birth Control
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Child Birth
- Urinary Retention
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
The most caring out of her Women's Group for OBGYN. Unfortunelty if you are in the hospital you are not gaurenteed to get her. I guess you could ask her.This practice is great for regular obgyn and normal birth. High Risk should go to Dershem and then a perinatal specialist and ALWAYS question your DR's.
27 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1991
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Jonel M Dershem accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvocare The Womens Group For Ob/Gyn, 2301 E Evesham Rd Ste 122, Voorhees, NJ
Dr. Jonel M Dershem is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.