Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jonelle Delawrence
Dr. Jonelle Delawrence, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Morehead, KY. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Delawrence is affiliated with St Claire Regional Medical Center, ContinueCARE Hospital at Baptist Health Corbin and Fort Logan Rehabilitation Services. She speaks English.
Dr. Jonelle Delawrence has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jonelle Delawrence has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Jonelle Delawrence has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 11
Dr. Delawernce is a awful doctor! I went to her on the advice of Dr. Sims after my 2nd miscarriage. It was a huge mistake. I was greiving and feeling horrible about everything and she told me there was nothing she could do for me! I asked to be referred to someone who could help me and she informed me that I would have to have another miscarriage before she would help me. Needless to say I complained to someone and went to my PCP to get referred to the Peri-natal diagnostic Center at Central Baptist. They are the best up there!
Dr. Delawrence is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Claire Regional Medical Center
ContinueCARE Hospital at Baptist Health Corbin
Fort Logan Rehabilitation Services
Baptist Health Louisville
Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
Fort Logan Hospital
33 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSt Claire Regional Medical Center, 222 Medical Cir, Morehead, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jonelle Delawrence, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Morehead, KY, in this video.
Dr. Jonelle Delawrence is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morehead, KY.