Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joni A Bhutra MD
Dr. Joni A Bhutra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Simi Valley, CA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Joni A Bhutra has 2 locations
4650 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Book Online Now
Dr. Joni A Bhutra has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Joni A Bhutra has the following 6 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Child Development
Dr. Joni A Bhutra is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
i DON'T HAVE NEGATIVE STARS DON'T GO THERE IF YOU WAN TO KEEP YOUR BABY HEALTY
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joni A Bhutra - Posted on September 30th, 2018
Don't trust your child's life in her hands
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joni A Bhutra - Posted on October 8th, 2017
Dr Joni Bhutra seems nice on the surface but nice doesn't mean she's a good doctor. I took my 3 yo son to her two times because he was sick and wasn't getting better. She listened to his lungs, did blood work and looked him over. She failed to hear pneumonia in his lungs, twice, and never requested an X-ray or scan. She knew he had an infection somewhere in his body because the blood work showed elevated white Blood cells. My son ended up in the icu because he didn't receive the proper care he should have gotten the first 2 times this doctor checked him over. On a prior visit her staff administered an expired mmr vaccination to my daughter. There is something very wrong with this clinic and this doctor. Do not trust her or the clinic to give your child proper care. I sincerely mean that.
Very caring Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joni A Bhutra - Posted on February 16th, 2012
12 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Joni A Bhutra Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joni A Bhutra is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.