The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Jordan Deschamps-Braly
Jordan Deschamps-Braly, M.D.,, F.A.C.S. is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery, General Surgery and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Jordan Deschamps-Braly is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus and Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland. He speaks Cantonese, Chinese, Russian and Spanish.
Jordan Deschamps-Braly has the following 3 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
Jordan Deschamps-Braly has the following 18 expertise
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Facial Asymmetry
- Facial Hemiatrophy
- Hair Restoration
- Laser Resurfacing
- Maxillofacial Abnormalities
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Micrognathism (Undersized jaw)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Sexual and Gender Identity Issues
- Skin Cancer
- Upper Jaw Surgery (Le Fort Osteotomy)
Jordan Deschamps-Braly has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Thank you, Dr. Deschamps-Braly, for revising a childhood surgical scar that for me was quite obvious and somewhat embarrassing. I am much more confident in my appearance and have almost forgotten the scar itself. Before and after surgery, Dr. Deschamps-Braly was very thorough, attentive to details, addressed my concerns, and developed a surgical plan that was congruent with my work commitments. Scheduling surgery was easy, thanks to the dedicated and personable talents of the office team. Follow up appointments and photographs demonstrate a commitment to ensure that I am pleased with the results and that the relationship with the office doesn't end after the surgery.
Deschamps-Braly is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland
10 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDESCHAMPS-BRALY CLINIC of Plastic and Craniofacial Surgery, 450 Sutter Street , San Francisco, CA
Jordan Deschamps-Braly is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.