Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jordan Deschamps-Braly
Dr. Jordan Deschamps-Braly, FACS, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Surgery. He speaks English and Spanish.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jordan Deschamps-Braly has the following 4 specialties
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.<br>Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Jordan Deschamps-Braly has the following 17 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Facial Asymmetry
- Sexual and Gender Identity Issues
- Facial Hemiatrophy
- Laser Resurfacing
- Face and jaw injuries (Maxillofacial injuries)
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Micrognathism (Undersized jaw)
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Upper Jaw Surgery (Le Fort Osteotomy)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Maxillofacial Abnormalities
- Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Jordan Deschamps-Braly is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jordan Deschamps-Braly - Posted on September 18th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jordan Deschamps-Braly - Posted on September 15th, 2015
Thank you, Dr. Deschamps-Braly, for revising a childhood surgical scar that for me was quite obvious and somewhat embarrassing. I am much more confident in my appearance and have almost forgotten the scar itself. Before and after surgery, Dr. Deschamps-Braly was very thorough, attentive to details, addressed my concerns, and developed a surgical plan that was congruent with my work commitments. Scheduling surgery was easy, thanks to the dedicated and personable talents of the office team. Follow up appointments and photographs demonstrate a commitment to ensure that I am pleased with the results and that the relationship with the office doesn't end after the surgery.
12 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Jordan Deschamps-Braly
Dr. Jordan Deschamps-Braly is a Plastic, Craniofacial and Maxillofacial Surgeon serving the San Francisco area for more than 10 years. Dr. Deschamps-Braly is experienced in Facelifts and Neck Lifts, Earlobe ...
Locations & DirectionsEpi Center Medspa, 450 Sutter St Rm 800, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Jordan Deschamps-Braly is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.