- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jorge I Acevedo has 2 locations
Dr. Jorge I Acevedo has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jorge I Acevedo has the following 4 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Jorge I Acevedo Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jorge I Acevedo
Dr. Acevedo graduated from the University of Florida College of Medicine in 1993. Dr. Acevedo works in Middleburg, FL and 1 other location and specializes in Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Acevedo is affiliated with Bethesda Hospital East, St Vincent's Medical Center Southside, St Vincent's Medical Center, Wellington Regional Medical Center, Palms West Hospital, Bethesda Hospital West, Bethesda Heart Hospital and St Vincent's Medical Center.