Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jorge R Lopez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jorge R Lopez has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Jorge R Lopez is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Suzanna is SUPER RUDE TO THE PATIENT, AND ALL THAT WORKS FOR THIS DOCTORS OFFICE. MY MOM IS 76 YEARS OLD TAKES 16 PILLS EVERYDAY. EVER MONTH IS A PAIN FOR THE DOCTORS OFFICE TO CALL THE Pharmacy for my moms refills. I CALLED THE DOCTORS OFFICE TO SPEAK WITH DR. LOPEZ AND I NEVER GOT A CALL BACK. I WILL CHANGE MY MOM TO A BETTER DOCTOR OFFICE THAT WILL BE NICE TO PATIENTS. VERY RUDE DOCTORS OFFICE...
I will not recommend this MD to anyone. There schedule was not professional in my opinion. For my daughter first appointment she was ill they did not triage her. she has still not had her 4month injections and i had called the office about 4X. on the 4th call they said i had missed my appointment by 5 min. They offered me to re-schedule for a month later. They put me on hold for about 3x and left me talking to there music. although i had a bad experience the physician was very professional and i would have like to get to know him more. This was my husbands doctor as a young age . i am studding to be an MA and i know there are better doctor offices with have time for me and my family.
32 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Glendale Adventist Medical Center
Dr. Jorge R Lopez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJorge Roberto Lopez Md, 1168 San Gabriel Blvd, Rosemead, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jorge R Lopez in this video.
Dr. Jorge R Lopez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rosemead, CA.