Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jose Erbella Jr has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Jose Erbella Jr has the following 17 expertise
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Varicose Veins
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Inguinal Hernia
Showing 5 of 82
First things first, He’s a very down to earth nice Guy. Secondly, I had my Gallbladder removed (Cholecystectomy) Laprascopically by him. Dr. Erbella made one VERY small incision through my Belly Button that you can not even see. I’m a Med-Surg Nurse and see these every day, I was VERY impressed. I would not recommend anyone other than Dr. Erbella! (I know a lot of surgeons) He’s the best!
wish we could put into words how wonderful Dr. Erbella is. His bedside manner is kind and caring, his PA Jill, nurse Kris and all his office staff are fantastic. My husband chose him for a colon resection last week. We are very thankful we did. Dr Erbella knew my husband was horrified of getting a colostomy so he took the time to ensure my husband had a good outcome and took the time in the OR to perform the surgery as minimally invasive as possible. His pain has been minimal and his recovery easier than anticipated. I am a nurse, so I pay attention to lots of things that most people don't. I am also very much aware of the many choices we have in the community for a surgeon, and we would not go to anyone else. We highly recommend him for anyone's surgical needs
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009, 2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
19 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBradenton Surgical Group Pa, 250 2nd St E Ste 1A, Bradenton, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jose Erbella Jr in this video.
Dr. Jose Erbella Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.