Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joselito C Cabaccan
Dr. Joselito C Cabaccan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cabaccan is affiliated with St Louise Regional Hospital and Regional Medical Center-San Jose. Dr. Cabaccan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joselito C Cabaccan has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Weight Loss
- Gland Issues
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Diabetes, Type 2
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
Dr. Cabaccan knows his stuff. There is no doubt in this. However, he does not listen well, and is too busy to spend the time too. I know, I know there are many patients to treat, but come on now. We come to you to be treated and cared for. Give us the time. We are on time to our appointment, don't make me wait 30 minutes after my appointment in the waiting room, its not right!
Dr. Cabaccan is one of the nicest doctors I know, he is caring, listens and expects you to listen to him- but if you tell him that you have a problem doing this or that he will go over how many times you need until he can find a way to get you on the right track. As long as you admit your problem he will help if you say you doing everything he says either something more is wrong or you not telling the truth- the numbers don't lie. He will look for the reason. He is always studying to keep up on new advances in endocrinology because he is willing to talk about you life and if it intersects with something he is doing he will share. Yes, I know he is not for everyone - my best friends husband thought he was too young to know things for everyne there are certain things that do not sit well. But, if you are looking for a friendly, caring doctor who covers all bases then Dr. Cabaccan is the one. I,m 61 but I have had diabetes for over 15 years and Dr. Cabaccan is the first I have liked , others were OK nothing wrong with them but I would not want as many people as possible to know if you need a doctor he is a great one, if you are checking to see if a loved one has a competent doctor he is.
I was feeling nervous as I had recently discovered I had a pituitary tumor and I was going to meet an endocrinologist for the first time. I have to say I went in with a lot of questions and he managed to not only gave me well informed answers, he also made me laugh and feel hopeful about getting healthy. I expected him to overwhelm me, but he did the opposite. He also listed to my personal preferences and gave me follow up instructions. I recommend this doctor. Also the staff is really great, I don't like getting my blood drawn but this is the only place a want to go if I do have to go through that. Payment is easy, and setting appointments is also smooth.
Dr. Cabaccan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Mcgaw Medical Center
Dr. Joselito C Cabaccan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsDiabetes Endocrinology And Metabolism, 2690 S White Rd Ste 50, San Jose, CA
Dr. Joselito C Cabaccan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.