Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph A Barresi
Dr. Joseph A Barresi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berkeley Heights, NJ, with another office in Short Hills, NJ. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Barresi is affiliated with St Barnabas Medical Center and Overlook Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph A Barresi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Barresi is a warm, wonderful human being. During and after a life-saving, sudden and traumatic obstetrical/gynecological procedure, he was amazing. He comforted me and my family, prayed with us and gave me excellent care. My family and I will be forever grateful that he took care of me during and after my life-threatening event. After the event, his office staff went out of their way to not make us wait in the waiting room, to cancel and make follow-up appointments, to file disability an d medical leave paperwork and to comfort us like family during our visits. Dr. Barresi took into account the emotional needs of my husband and children as well. I can't say enough good things about this man.
Skilled, experienced, knowledgeable; listens carefully to patient
Dr. Barresi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1973
St Vincents Hospital
Dr. Joseph A Barresi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph A Barresi in this video.
Dr. Joseph A Barresi is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Berkeley Heights, NJ.