Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph S Betts has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
- University Of Michigan Medical School
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Joseph S Betts accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHawthorn Medical Associates, 60 Brigham St, New Bedford, MA
Dr. Joseph S Betts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Bedford, MA.