Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph M Damico
Dr. Joseph M Damico, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stamford, CT, with other offices in Old Greenwich, CT and Stamford, CT . He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Damico is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital and Stamford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph M Damico has 3 locations
1281 E Main St Fl 4
Stamford, CT 06902
1281 E Main St Fl 2A
Stamford, CT 06902
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph M Damico has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Joseph M Damico has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Ankle Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Joseph M Damico is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph M Damico - Posted on August 12th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Joseph D'amico for many years. I very caring and knowledgeable Doctor with a great sense of humor and bed side manor. I had have many fractures and as well as my sons also. I have been seeing him for about 15 years. a great Doctor and also all of the other Doctor's in this practice too.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph M Damico - Posted on September 19th, 2012
Best Doctor EVER!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph M Damico - Posted on July 20th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph M Damico - Posted on March 9th, 2012
Dr. Damico is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Joseph M Damico Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph M Damico is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stamford, CT.