Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph M Damico
Dr. Joseph M Damico, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stamford, CT. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Damico is affiliated with Stamford Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Damico has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph M Damico has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Joseph M Damico has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Ankle Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Joseph M Damico has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joseph M Damico is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I have been seeing Dr. Joseph D'amico for many years. I very caring and knowledgeable Doctor with a great sense of humor and bed side manor. I had have many fractures and as well as my sons also. I have been seeing him for about 15 years. a great Doctor and also all of the other Doctor's in this practice too.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Damico is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
East Tennessee State University James H Quillen College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Joseph M Damico accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopaedic Associates Of Stamford, 1281 E Main St Fl 4, Stamford, CT
Dr. Joseph M Damico is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stamford, CT.