Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph L Debellis has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Hair Restoration
Showing 5 of 12
I was referred to dr. De Bellis by the emergency room. The first question his staff asked is what kind of insurance I had. My insurance is minimal. They refused to work with me in setting up an appointment despite the severity of my injury. They suggested I return to the er and see another doctor. I said that they had insisted that I see dr. De Bellis. They finally gave me a time. I waited over an hour. Waited in the room another hour. Finally the doctor came in for 5 minutes. He stuck a band aid on my finger and sent me to see another doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
32 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Joseph L Debellis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsJoseph Debellis Md Pc, 80 Sanford Pl, Southampton, NY
Dr. Joseph L Debellis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southampton, NY.