Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph J Denatale
Dr. Joseph J Denatale, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scarsdale, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Denatale is affiliated with St Josephs Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital. Dr. Denatale has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph J Denatale has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Denatale a very busy doctor is very caring and sensitive.He does not rush you out of the office.The office staff always helpful to me.
The Doctor does not get back to you and you have to call him all the time and his nurse, Jusenia is nasty and thinks shes a pro now, just a few months ago she was an intern.. he does not stay on top of his patients and she is unprofessional and nasty to top it off, the place is always dirty and stinky!!!!
Dr. Denatale is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Universita Campus Biomedico Di Romas
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Joseph J Denatale accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHeartbeat Medical Pc, 455 Central Park Ave Ste 208, Scarsdale, NY
Dr. Joseph J Denatale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scarsdale, NY.