Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph F Cipriano has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Cipriano is a compassionate doctor he listens well has always been right on with the diagnosis and imagine this sometimes he even answers the phone at his own practice always attentive and returns phone calls with speedy enthusiasm I have seen Cipriano for over 10 years Not only is he my doctor he is my friend definitely recommend him and his services he has a great front desk service and colleagues are exceptional
although the dr was extremely nice, the women who work there were appalling. i honestly cannot believe he allows them to speak to patients the way he does, i would avoid going there for as long as possible to avoid dealing with the staff. even the people at the walgreens pharmacy hated to call there for rx refills. his office manager Erica, was especially rude the last time i was there and literally told me i should find a new doctor because i lived in another town. who even says that? everyone i know goes to this doctor only goes b/c he is so disorganized and its easy to get prescribed whatever you ask for. its like a back alley dr's office. and the office hours...forget about it, they exist only when the staff feel like working. i've never experienced anything like dealing with these people. last time i was there i left in tears. its pretty despicable if you ask me for a dr to be so irresponsible in his practicing and allow his staff to treat people the way they do. its all about the money, your just another sucker like me, dont kid yourself, stay far away
I love, LOVE the doctor. He's extremely caring and takes his time to really figure out whats going on and explains everything to you from a medical standpoint. You can tell that he genuinely cares about his patients. It's hard to find a doctor that can stand up to what he offers in that department.But the downside is the staff is SO extremely lazy and ill-mannered that your lucky to even get the appointment made or call in prescriptions. I need to find a new doctor because my medicine needs to be taken daily at the same time and they are so unreliable that I can't continue going there.You may also spend a substantial amount of time waiting in the office because he really takes time with each patient, and on top of that the staff is lax in informing the doctor that a new patient has arrived.The office is kinda gross and dated looking. Doesn't really seem clean.
Dr. Cipriano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Joseph F Cipriano accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCipriano Family Practice, 905 Dekalb St, Norristown, PA
Dr. Joseph F Cipriano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norristown, PA.