Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph E Freschi has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
Showing 5 of 38
My husband fell very sick a couple days before our wedding. We did the MRI and the very next day he called with a results. He discussed them at length taking time to answer all my questions over the phone. The next day my Husband fell sick at the alter and we had to rush him to the ER. Even though the hospital was not one that Dr. F had privileges at he worked with myself and all the doctors during a holiday weekend to get to the bottom of what was going on. Then a few months later my husband had a relapse on the way to work losing his vision. Despite a full schedule, he worked us in and took the time to answer all our questions even on a very tight schedule. I trust in his ability to give an accurate diagnosis and would refer him to anyone who wants a professional caring doctor. His staff is friendly and gives messages promptly.
I don't know what happened with the last review that implied he was terse, but I just had an appointment with Dr Freschi and it was absolutely excellent. He appeared in the waiting room within 5 minutes of the designated time to greet me; he was incredibly pleasant and personable; he let me talk at length about my symptoms and concerns; he asked precise and relevant questions; he avoided ordering excessive tests and additional med work as (he thought) those paths were extremely unlikely; he tried to discuss things with me in terms I could understand, he did not rush at all and was even willing to discuss another set of symptoms within the same visit! All I can say is that I was incredibly impressed with Dr Freschi!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Freschi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Grady Memorial Hospital
Dr. Joseph E Freschi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsObstetrics & Gynecology of Atlanta LLC, 1100 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 800, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph E Freschi in this video.
Dr. Joseph E Freschi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.