Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph T Gallagher has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Joseph T Gallagher has the following 11 expertise
- Rectal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Rectal Bleeding
- Abdominal Pain
Dr. Joseph T Gallagher is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Due to bleeding and discharge requested appointment with a female doctor in this practice. Staff said Dr. G would have to approve change and other Doctor would have to accept the change. I waited a week and received no word back from office that I could change doctors. Requested my records be sent to me. Am still waiting ten days later. when I called asking for them am told "person taking care of records out of office."
In our opinion based on my unfortunate experience with this guy, this is a hack doctor who I believe undoubtedly trashes you while sedated. Like the other reviewer, did a botched up, assembly line job on me and left me in enormous pain and continued bleeding. His "staff" simply lies to patients and treats them like garbage. Like most FL Hospital doctors, he really does "care" ...about $$$$$$$$$$$. (Care is the corrupt medical industries phoney slogan word used freely because just the opposite is true. FL Hospital is now aware most people HATE their egomaniac , over-paid, cocky doctors. That's why they started advertising on TV, depicting these so-called "caring" doctors. They hire graphic designers and advertising people to get you to believe they "care." Like oil company BP that trashed the Gulf as "humanitarians." If you do not care about patients, you are NOT qualified to have been given the degree to be a doctor. This one relies on a mean, horrible staff. See the top of her head in his smiling picture? Does NOT care, BAD staff. BAD doctor. Avoid this one.
Horrible, surgery done wrong!!!!!botched one Surgery got Second Surgery To Repair first!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Gallagher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Florida Health
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsColon Rectal Clinic Of Orlando, 661 E Altamonte Dr Ste 120, Altamonte Springs, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph T Gallagher in this video.
Dr. Joseph T Gallagher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.