Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph M Knapp has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Knapp and his whole office is very rude and Unprofessional! ! My appointment was at 11:15. After waiting for an hour of watching people go in and out I asked how much longer it would be. The lady at the front desk looked and told me they had me in as "cancelled"! And she was the one to check me in! By the time they got to me and hour and a half later she said dr. Knapp had left for the day. So I had to see someone completely different. I didn't walk out of his office until 1:45. Dr knapp had also prescribed me a medicine that was giving me severe side effects and after calling him 4 times in 2 days I finally just made the appt with him. His staff is uneducated and he does not care about his patients. I will NOT go back. And I will NOT send people to his office. I'm a VERY unhappy patient!
I have been with Dr. Knapp for the past 12 years, he has been understanding. He is east to talk to, and super courteous. Even thought i get carry away, with my weird jokes, he is always listening to you. Always suggesting better ways to take care of yourself, and totally my hero. I can't thank him enough for the care you had provided me. He is the best in the field, and what more you could ask?
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Knapp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Joseph M Knapp accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Wellness Center And Medical Spa, 1400 Peoples Plz Ste 301, Newark, DE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph M Knapp in this video.
Dr. Joseph M Knapp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.