Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph L Andris has 2 locations
210 Jupiter Lakes Blvd Ste 3102
Jupiter, FL 33458
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph L Andris has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Joseph L Andris has the following 9 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Joseph L Andris is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Office Manager Unethical and Unprofessional
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph L Andris - Posted on May 31st, 2017
The Dr requested I do a large amount of lab work, and said I would NOT have to come in for results and he'd call me. Almost 3 weeks later I heard nothing regarding results for a tumor and possible cancer, so I called back. The office manager was unprofessional, rude and said, "we don't work for free. Make and appointment if you want your results." She refused to give the Dr my message or release my results. Unacceptable way to treat a customer when the Dr said he'd call with my results.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph L Andris - Posted on May 11th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph L Andris - Posted on January 25th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph L Andris - Posted on April 22nd, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
23 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Joseph L Andris Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph L Andris, MD - Family Medicine in Jupiter, FL, in this video.
Dr. Joseph L Andris is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jupiter, FL.