Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph M Hayes has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Joseph M Hayes has the following 11 expertise
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Kidney Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Joseph M Hayes has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Awful!! First time the front staff let a pharmaceutical rep in before me after I had been on time and waiting for 15 minutes. When I got back to room there it was so dirty..very unsteril feeling. There is a bathroom in exam room and you have to go out of bathroom to the exam room to wash your hands. There was no hand soap. Had to walk out in hall and call nurse for hand soap. Give you a very small paper towel to cover with during exams and procedures. Before procedures Dr. Hayes sends nurse in and doesn't even talk to you. Nurse forgot to even check the urine sample before they started the exam. Doesn't do a specific procedure consent form so does little to know patient education. Is more of a technician rather than a doctor. Has absolutely no bed-side manner. Rude and demeaning to me. Please don't even see this doctor.
39 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNew Mexico Va Healthcare System, 1501 San Pedro Dr SE, Albuquerque, NM
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph M Hayes in this video.
Dr. Joseph M Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.