Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph M Mckinley has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Joseph M Mckinley has the following 12 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Weight Loss
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Joseph M Mckinley has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 32
I had an emergency gallbladder surgery, gallstones had fallen into my bile ducts and a day after my Cholecystectomy I had to have an ERCP as well which was performed by Dr. Mckinley. He was very sweet & informative explaining what he needed to do and what was done after surgery. I was very stressed out after being hospitalized 6 days and having 2 procedures because I knew that I would have to follow up with both surgeons/specialists & with me having medicaid I didn't know what I was going to do. Dr. Mckinley told me to make an appt at his office & when I helplessly replied "I have Medicaid" he told me "not to worry about it, he would take care of it." . I nervously made an appt at his office & when I arrived everyone was very friendly, and courteous. The environment was clean, and Dr. Mckinley was very helpful, sweet and informative once again! After my follow up he told me If I needed anything or had any problems to call him!! Hes very compassionate about what he does and truly cares about his patients. Definitely recommend!!
Dr. McKinley was very thorough with me.. he was caring.. and don't look at the six years experience.. I believe his father was a gastroenterologist as well so its in his blood.. yet he was very patient and courteous with me and im 50 years old with crohns disease and have been to a number of gastro dr's in my day. Ive been sick since I was in my 20's so I hope you'll just take my word for it..
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Joseph M Mckinley accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsJoseph Matthew Mckinley Md, 3 Pine Cone Dr Ste 105, Palm Coast, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph M Mckinley in this video.
Dr. Joseph M Mckinley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Coast, FL.