Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Joseph Motta
Dr. Joseph Motta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Motta has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Joseph Motta has the following 8 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Joseph Motta has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 32
My experience was awful. I went for my regular check up and they sent my work to an out of network pathologist and now they want me to pay 450.00 DOLLARS. I was told I had speak to the office manager. This women has refused to speak to me. I would be very Leary of using this group. It was much better when doctor Basalotti was there..
Dr Joseph Motta has billed for procedures NEVER performed on my disabled elderly Father AND faxed a complete results report to his primary stating the procedure WAS performed and all was well. I would NEVER refer anyone to this office. The office manager, Catherine, is a nightmare and doesn't even get on the phone with you. This practice is a sham and is taking advantage of patients and their insurances.
27 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Lenox Hill Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPalm Beach Cardiovascular, 3370 Burns Rd Ste 206, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Dr. Joseph Motta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.