Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph P Nessler has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I had total hip replacement done on both sides (about 3 months apart). I was very happy with my experience! I was in alot of pain before the surgeries. I had to quit working before the surgery because it was too painful and unsafe for me to try to walk. Since I'm under 50, I went through alot of other doctors, physical therapy, chiropractic treatments, etc with no results before I was referred to Dr. Nessler. A different orthopedic surgeon told me that I'd have to wait at least 10 years before he'd do surgery on me, as I was too young. Never mind the fact that I was in too much pain to walk at the age of 47. I had a super fast recovery after surgery with Dr. Nessler. (Back to work within 2 weeks) I'm very thankful for the excellent care I received!
St. Cloud Orthopedics (not Dr. Nessler) is a pathetic place: phones are not answered, patients waiting in line to register because of inadequate staffing, and appointments are changed without first asking the patient. If you want to be subjected to cheap, WalMart style medical care, that dump is an example.
was worth the wait. i had an unbelievably quick recovery. My hip and knee are pain free now (he replaced them both about a year apart)
My "ease in getting an appointment" rating reflects the high demand for Dr. Nessler. You may not get an appointment within the week you call, but trust me, seeing this guy is worth it. Even if I had to wait a few minutes while visiting the clinic, those minutes were well worth it as Dr. Nessler always had time to answer all of my questions. I always felt like Dr. Nessler knew me as an individual, not just another patient. I had my knee replaced within the last year, and if I ever need the other one done, or even a hip, I will be going back to see him.
32 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Joseph P Nessler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaint Cloud Orthopedic Associates, 1901 Connecticut Ave S, Sartell, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph P Nessler in this video.
Dr. Joseph P Nessler is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Sartell, MN.