Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph V Pongonis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 17
This Dr and I go back 20 yrs though my visits with him were few..It was another Physician I saw. Recently he is burned out or simply apathetic, noncaring biding his time 'til retirement. The result is an extremely petty and small minded office staff who feel they own the practice, they are meanspirited and vindictive. Those that I refer to have been there longest. They have alienated others, besides myself. They are a true danger TO all patients and would NOT perform adequately even in a nursing home setting. The best Dr.s are long gone and this eysore on Frankford ave should close, forcing the worst organized ancillary staff to compete with younger more caring workers. This group never shined. It's best days???-long gone. Dr Cosable,young immature though competant doesn't realize the danger an ICOMPETANT office staff, and the above could land him and his brethen in court; for slander and malpractice. He needs to grow up and treat pts with respect. THIS BUNCH was not worth the time required to write this note........Disgusted.
39 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Joseph V Pongonis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsHolmesburg Family Medicine, 8019 Frankford Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Joseph V Pongonis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.