- Christ Hospital
- Jersey City Medical Center
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- NewYork-PresbyterianJason A SpectorSurgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Plastic SurgeryVIEW FULL PROFILE
- NewYork-PresbyterianMichael D LiebermanSurgeryVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Jeromy R Patterson, MDSurgery, Vascular Surgery, Vascular MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Clifford M Sales, MDVascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Vascular Medicine3 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. Joseph F Popovich has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Joseph F Popovich has the following 6 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Malformations
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Joseph F Popovich Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Joseph F Popovich
Dr. Popovich graduated from the Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in 1987. He works in Jersey City, NJ and specializes in General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Popovich is affiliated with Christ Hospital and Jersey City Medical Center.