Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph R Bennett
Dr. Joseph R Bennett, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Winter Park, FL, with another office in Winter Park, FL. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Bennett is affiliated with Florida Hospital Waterman. Dr. Bennett has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph R Bennett has the following 1 specialty
- Stomach Cancer
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Esophageal Perforation
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Diseases
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Bennett and his team are great doctors. Dr Bennett and Dr MacDonald have done surgery on family members of mine and the most thing that I loved about Dr Bennett was that he is very caring,professional and answers all questions. Explains everything in details. We truly love him he's been very nice to us and very caring. Best of luck to you DR. BENNETT
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Bennett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Joseph R Bennett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph R Bennett in this video.
Dr. Joseph R Bennett is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.