Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph F Radzwilka
Dr. Joseph F Radzwilka, DO is a Doctor primarily located in West Pittston, PA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Radzwilka is affiliated with Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center. Dr. Radzwilka has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph F Radzwilka has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 5 of 10
Above and beyond excellent. Has always been there for me, NEVER rushed me out of the offfice, always listened to what I had to say, as I have COPD and PTSD. Excellent doctor. I have left doctors for their alleged "time constraints" in the past, but this doctor gives his complete and FULL attention to all your concerns. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
His secretary Kathy is very unprofessional and has no concept of HIPPA and patient rights. Also, even if you're very ill you're guaranteed to wait at least two weeks for an appointment. He's nice and helpful, but unfortunately due to Kathy and the lack of availability I'm forced to seek a new family care physician.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Radzwilka is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Joseph F Radzwilka accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIntermountain Medical Group, 901 Wyoming Ave, West Pittston, PA
Dr. Joseph F Radzwilka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Pittston, PA.