Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph M Rosenblatt has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Joseph M Rosenblatt has the following 13 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Joseph M Rosenblatt has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 4 of 9
My 8 year old daughter was under the care of Dr. Rosenblatt for about a year. He performed both ankle/foot/tendon lengthening surgeries. I can't express in words how please we are with being under his services. He is very honest and it's clear that he takes a genuine interest in his patients. Those trips back o the office for check ups (wheelchair and all) were the highlight of my daughters day! We were very pleased with his overall care of her. I would recommend him to any mother who is facing challenging surgery decisions. My daughter just turned 9 and not only is she walking without pain but she was able to return to softball without needed to sit out! We can't thank Dr. Rosenblatt enough.
We have seen Dr Rosenblatt on several occasions, with two of our five children. He has performed surgery on our then 4 yr old for trigger finger. She was made to feel extremely comfortable during every visit. He also has managed a broken ankle on our son, but most importantly he has dealt with a bone cyst in his femur, where he ended in a cast from ribs to toes. Our nervous son is always made to smile, with sports talk, and light hearted conversation. We highly recommend Dr Rosenblatt. He, along with his staff, are all helpful, calming, and kind.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
13 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Joseph M Rosenblatt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph M Rosenblatt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.