Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph S Fisher has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Gland Issues
- Growth Disorders
- Cushing Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Pregnancy Complications
- Addison Disease
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Lipid Disorders
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Every appt I waited an hour past my appt before being seen, although I was early each time. Spent another hr in his office. He never asked about my symptoms, just prescribed medication. On follow up there was never any question aboutas to whether the medicine was helping out with my symptoms. He also took a personal call while I was in the office with him. Will never go back to.him.
The waiting time always seems long, but Dr. Fisher spends a very long time with patients answering questions. You feel like an individual. He's a good doctor, but the office could use modernizing. Thank goodness the doctor seems to have kept pace with modern medicine. He's sensible and compassionate.
48 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Joseph S Fisher accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJoseph Saul Fisher Md, 189 Villa Dr, Warminster, PA
Dr. Joseph S Fisher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warminster, PA.