Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Sample Jr
Dr. Joseph Sample Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sample is affiliated with Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano, Medical City Dallas Hospital and North Central Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Sample Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Sample is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Medical City Dallas Hospital
North Central Medical Center
Baylor Medical Center At Garland
46 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Joseph Sample Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4708 Alliance Blvd, Plano, TX
Dr. Joseph Sample Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.