Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph T Hayes has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
- Pain Medicine
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Horrible!! Rude and condescending to patents. Doesn't listen to what you have to say and gets offended when you do! The secretary is rude and obnoxious also. All this guy wants to do is collect insurance money and string you along without treating you. I wouldn't trust this person to treat a goldfish. Do yourself a favor and avoid this clown at all costs.
After going to all of the large pain centers in Philadelphia I finally went to Dr Hayes. He made the Diagnosis in 5 minutes. All they wanted to do was give me opiates. Dr Hayes treated me without opiates. Then my insurance company did not want to cover my benefits. Since Dr Hayes had experience defeating the largest insurance company in the USA he knew how to navigate my health plan to get my medical care covered. he is a remarkable man.
After years of going to dozens of doctors, Dr Hayes was the only doctor that spent the time to figure out what was wrong with me. He gave me proper treatment without opiates and I finally have my life back. I am now back to work. There is no waiting in his waiting room but an appointment is hard to get. He is very compassionate but the staff is just a little curt. Overall a great experience
we in public health and regulatory affairs are very skeptical of aim physicians who have a preponderance of happy happy patients. This usually means the doctor is over prescribing opiates. There are also patients who give or sell their meds to other people. That is illegal. A doctor must stop prescribing to that individual. Dr Hayes has shown a great deal of integrity by doing the right thing desite a vindictive review by a diverted as illustrated below. We in the regulatory community applaud Dr Hayes for taking the initiative to practice medicine which benefits the community and solving the epidemic of opiate abuse.
38 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Joseph T Hayes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsHayes Pain Managementacup, 2705 Dekalb Pike Ste 307, Norristown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph T Hayes in this video.
Dr. Joseph T Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norristown, PA.