Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph H Tedesco has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 15
this was my first pregnancy, i thought it was normal for him to come and go as quickly as he did. but to not spend any time answering my questions or brushing me off as quickly as he did aggravated me. He spent more time talking to the wall or to his clipboard then to me. and it was very impersonal. i would complain of pain or express my concerns and his best answer to me was, " don't worry, it's only going to get worse". i heard this so many times to the point i stopped complaining and began to suck it up where in the end ,the week of my due date at 9 months pregnant, i lost my son because i thought my pains were normal as he said they were to become worse .. i went in for my last check up and there was no heartbeat found. i was devastated. i shall never go back to this doctor again due to my strong belief of negligence. he had no true explanation as to what happened either. i was considered higher risk, but still did not seem to effect the monitoring of my pregnancy. i felt as though he did not care as much as he could have. although others feel differently, i dont hold him responsible for my son's death, however, anything can happen, but i do wish that he takes my situation into consideration and hopefully stops seeming so comfortable in his position at work and listens to his patients when they say something is wrong... because next time it just may be a matter between life or death again... and you may just be brushing it off thinking its just another side ache or muscle spasm ... in which it very well may be, but you would rather be safe safe than sorry ... and thats the difference between a good doctor... and a GREAT doctor in my eyes when it comes to quality of care.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Tedesco is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Joseph H Tedesco accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMusic Mountain Family Medicine, 1739 E Beverly Ave Ste 201, Kingman, AZ
Dr. Joseph H Tedesco is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Kingman, AZ.