Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph S Torg
Dr. Joseph S Torg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Torg is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital, Hahnemann University Hospital and Aria Health-Torresdale Campus. Dr. Torg has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph S Torg has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Spinal Stenosis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Instability
- Bone Cancer
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Fractures
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Torg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Temple University School Of Medicine
Dr. Joseph S Torg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Select
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTemple University Hospital, 3401 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph S Torg in this video.
Dr. Joseph S Torg is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.