Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Joseph T Ulasewicz
Dr. Joseph T Ulasewicz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harleysville, PA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Ulasewicz is affiliated with Wellspan Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Ulasewicz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph T Ulasewicz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Joseph T Ulasewicz has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Joseph T Ulasewicz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joseph T Ulasewicz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
After arriving 15 minutes early for my last two visits, I was made to wait over an hour in the waiting room, then another half hour in the exam room before seeing the doctor. Dr. Joe is completely unprofessional in appearance, wearing dirty pants and his tie on inside out! Dr. Underwood has the bedside manner is totally uncaring, giving her i pad more attention, and lacked eye contact and compassion. having been a patient there for about 10 years, it's obvious they've grown their clientele without the capacity to accommodate properly. The waiting room has never been updated and is drab and uncomfortable. I definitely not be back.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Ulasewicz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Joseph T Ulasewicz accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
Locations & DirectionsTrivalley Primary Care, 484 Harleysville Pike Frnt, Harleysville, PA
Dr. Joseph T Ulasewicz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harleysville, PA.