Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Vinas
Dr. Joseph Vinas, MD, FACS, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Kerrville, TX, with another office in Fredericksburg, TX. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Vinas is affiliated with Hill Country Memorial Hospital, Scott and White Memorial Hospital and Peterson Regional Medical Center. Dr. Vinas has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Vinas has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Joseph Vinas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kerrville, TX.