Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph F Vinas has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph F Vinas has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Joseph F Vinas has the following 7 expertise
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph F Vinas - Posted on October 18th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph F Vinas - Posted on June 16th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph F Vinas - Posted on March 8th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph F Vinas - Posted on January 7th, 2014
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018, 2017, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2014, 2018, 2016)
45 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
University Hospital South Texas Medical Center
Dr. Joseph F Vinas Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph F Vinas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kerrville, TX.