Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Whisnant Jr
Dr. Joseph Whisnant Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rocky Mount, NC, with other offices in Rocky Mount, NC and Rocky Mount, NC . He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Whisnant is affiliated with Nash Hospitals, Nash General Hospital, Rocky Mount, Nc and Nash General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Whisnant Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Whisnant is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nash General Hospital, Rocky Mount, Nc
Nash General Hospital
42 Years Experience
Wake Forest University
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Joseph Whisnant Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph Whisnant Jr in this video.
Dr. Joseph Whisnant Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rocky Mount, NC.