Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Josephine Filardo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Office staff is nice Dr. Keelan and Dr. Alexander are great. Dr. Filardo was diagnosing my condition without even examining me and told me I would need to go under General anesthesia to have my baby. No good general anesthesia can cause breathing problems in newborns. She did not know what she was talking about. had a I know it all attitude.
She stuck her whole hand INSIDE my client's uterus (I kid you not) after an un-medicated vaginal birth (so, no pain meds), to check her C section scar from NINE YEARS before, while my client kept telling her to take her hand out and stop. Which is, in the medical world, called battery, and is also performing a medical procedure without consent, which is illegal. She was completely unprofessional and lost her temper at my client, too.
I am new to the area and Dr. Filardo was recommened to me by a friend. Most women prefer a female GYN and I was very impressed with this Doctor. She took the time to really listen to you and I felt very comfortable immediately. She has the caring personality that lets you feel that you can discuss anything with her.
32 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Josephine Filardo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBrielle Ob/Gyn, 2671 Highway 70, Manasquan, NJ
Dr. Josephine Filardo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manasquan, NJ.