Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joshua L Hardison has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I had my first visit with Chapel Hill OBGYN/Dr. Hardison recently, and I was very pleased with my care. I waited about 20 minutes, but once I got back there, I didn't have to wait at all. Once the nurse did my vitals, Dr. HArdison took me to his office for the interview (which I loved because talking to your doctor with your clothes on is a lot different than with a gown/paper sheet across your body). He took time to answer all of my questions, then took me right over for the exam. I admired his thoroughness, and I respected that when he wasn't sure of the answer to one of my questions, he looked it up. Hope this helps.
Dr. Hardison is wonderful. He meets with patients in his office so you can keep your clothes on for the initial meeting, lessening the awkwardness of the exam. He listens well and takes concerns seriously. The only downside -- and it's a big one is the unresponsiveness of the office staff. For example, I've been trying to reach them for 2 months to schedule an appointment. I've yet to speak with an actual person -- have to leave messages, then will receive a return message with an appointment time, and if I can't make that appointment time, then there's another round of calls and messages, during which the original appointment time comes and goes... It's very frustrating. Despite my love of Dr. Hardison, I'm looking for another doctor because of the hassles with the office.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010, 2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
Dr. Hardison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Women And Infants Hospital
Dr. Joshua L Hardison accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Coventry Carelink - Duke Medicine Tier 1
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChapel Hill Ob/Gyn, 120 Conner Dr Ste 101, Chapel Hill, NC
Dr. Joshua L Hardison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.