Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joshua D Hatch
Dr. Joshua D Hatch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Hatch is affiliated with Mills-Peninsula Medical Center and Seton Medical Center. Dr. Hatch has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joshua D Hatch has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Hatch is a gem- he's the only person I'd let operate on the same knee three different times. He is incredibly caring and easy to get in touch with via email. He is so responsive and is open to any and all questions. He has great bedside manner and is very detailed and thorough. I especially appreciate his willingness to go above and beyond in working to find a solution to my knee pain, especially after my first surgery. He always made sure to turn to other colleagues and refer me to specialists to get to the bottom of the problem. I am so lucky to have him as my ortho surgeon and feel very blessed to be in his care.
Dr Hatch is an excellent Doctor. He is very easy to talk to, he definately respect his paitents alot. He is very professional with great bedise manner.Maybe some of the other residence doctors can learn alot from him. He was very high receommened to me by other Doctors from other hospitals. I will recommend him anytime to any one.Kaiser P is very lucky to have him as one of their DOCTORSThank you Dr Hatch.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Hatch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Joshua D Hatch accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center, 275 W MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA
Dr. Joshua D Hatch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.