Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joshua D Whitledge has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 15
I've seen this dr for close to a yr now and about 6 months ago I got the feeling I'm nothing but a paycheck to him, that he wants me to stay sick or something. A simple sinus infection, if treated properly to begin with wouldn't have complicated into bronchitis and aggravated someones asthma to the point of a nonstop cough. I fired this dr and found an ARNP that spent 20 mins with me and now I can breath, my cough is controlled, and i can FINALLY keep something down. Maybe if this dr would quit trying to prescribe only a handful of meds to patients just because he talks to those drug reps and he took the time out to check patients charts he'd be able to treat his patients correctly. A dr should NEVER call in a KNOWN drug that a patient is allergic to, let alone do it twice! Personally, I wouldn't recommend this office unless you're just looking for niceness and not good treatment.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Joshua D Whitledge accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHillview South Clinic, 1135 Broadway St, South Fulton, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joshua D Whitledge in this video.
Dr. Joshua D Whitledge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Fulton, TN.