Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joyce Foster-Hartsfield has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Joyce Foster-Hartsfield has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 3 of 3
I see her at Biomed methadone clinic, the wait sometimes is pretty ridiculous especially if you're an intake [upwards of 3-5 hour wait!] When she see's you, she is very thorough and overall Id recommend her to others. she knows what shes doing and definitely has compassion for the patients shes treating! Ive heard from others, if you try to pull anything over on her, she can get aggressive and mean, but that all comes with the territory. Her and Doctor McCarroll have saved me from a life of pure horror, full blown opiod addiction. I think methadone is a much better option, than doing whatever I had to do to cop up some MS Contins, Oxycodones, Dilaudid or Fentanyl Patches. Some say its trading one addiction for another, and that may be somewhat true, but atleast with the methadone, Im not out stealing, lying and using needles. Im able to maintain steady employment and have gained most trust back with my family and friends. Over all, I like Doctor Hartsfield.
42 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTyanne Lynn Miskov Phd, 269 Summit Dr, Waterford, MI
Dr. Joyce Foster-Hartsfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterford, MI.